Successful projects since 1997
Since 1997, STAR Water Solutions’ personnel have worked on a large number of projects.
A selection of case histories is included on this website whilst others are available on request, so please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Case Study: Bio Filtration [PDF]
- Case Study: Building Site Run-off [PDF]
- Case Study: Erosion Control – Sediment Run-off Management[PDF]
- Case Study: Erosion Control – Water Purification/Erosion Control [PDF]
- Case Study: Industrial Site Run-Off Management using Safe Sox [PDF]
- Case Study: Industrial Water Treatment [PDF]
- Case Study: Ocean Discharge [PDF]
- Case Study: Parking Lot Run-Off Treatment and Discharge [PDF]
- Case Study: Rain Gardens [PDF]
- Case Study: Treatment and Reuse 1 [PDF]
- Case Study: Treatment and Reuse 2 [PDF]
- Case Study: WSUD Development [PDF]
- Case Study: Advanced bio-filtration technology for Sponge City applications [PDF]
- Reactive Filter Media Sports Field Application
- NSW Public Works FilterBales Trial
- Lyne Park Rain Garden, Rose Bay Sydney
- Stormwater Treatment and Reuse (STAR) System – Animation video
- Resource in Focus – May 2013
- Sustainability Matters – October 2010
- SIA Bulletin – June 2010
- Yardworks Newsletter – March 2009
Specifications and Test Results
The documents below give you some examples of the specifications of our products.
- Specification for Landscape Garden Filter Media [PDF]
- Specification for Roof Garden Filter Media (Light Weight) [PDF]
Click here to get some information about the other specifications.