Based on Science, Built on Performance
Stormwater Treatment And Reuse – STAR Water Solutions
Global leaders in Advanced Bio-filtration technology and bio-retention systems resulting from extensive, long term research & development, STAR Water Solutions provide “state of the art” treatment and reuse technologies that deliver proven, cost effective and efficient performance for urban stormwater, industrial, mining and agricultural runoff and industrial waste water systems.
STAR Water Solutions provide communities, waterways and habitats around the world with pre-treatment of contaminants and pollutants in urban, industrial and agricultural run-off, offering safe clean reusable water supplies. It holds an exclusive worldwide license for Reactive Filter Media™ and KALKULUS™ Media Modelling Tool technology.
STAR Water Solutions achieves filtration performance outcomes required by the industry.
- Superior pollutant removal – Filter over 95% of storm water pollutants leading to cleaner waterways
- Hydraulic conductivity – Engineered hydraulic conductivity (Ksat) properties to promote filtration efficiency and prevent ponding
- Life span prediction – Accurate filter life span enables effective asset management and planning
- No energy required – No energy source is required in the treatment process
- Low maintenance – Reduces the need for site inspection to check filtration efficiency and plant health
- Surface vegetation establishment & growth – Nutrient retention in initial site establishment to promote plant growth
- Consistent quality – Stringent accreditation process ensuring consistent and reliable product quality
- Sustainable procurement – Uses recycled materials that promotes environmental sustainability
STAR Water Solutions has established a worldwide network of distributors and suppliers to service local markets backed by our experienced and proven team. Our project portfolio includes small scale industrial size units up to larger scale infrastructure projects providing water back for recreational and non-potable use.