Christopher Rochfort – Chief Executive Officer
Christopher is a qualified horticulturist and has been actively involved in the Cleantech and Water sectors since 1986. During this time he has helped shape these industries while undertaking many frontier research programs and assignments.
Christopher has carried out landmark research on the use of reactive filter medias including a twelve year research and development program involving the University of NSW, University of Technology Sydney, Melbourne University (CESAR) and the NSW EPA.
- CEO, STAR Water Group Ltd (formerly known as “STAR Water Solutions Pty Ltd”)
- CEO, STAR Water USA LLC
- CEO & co-founder, EC Sustainable and The Centre for Organic Research & Education (CORE)
- Panelist – United Nations “Water in Crisis” Forum
- Chair – Water Recovery, Treatment & Re-use Capability Team (waterAustralia and Department of Innovation, Industry, Science & Research)
Eric Love – Research Director
30 years experience in in the Cleantech and Water sectors. In 1996 established the leading environmental consultancy, EC Sustainable providing strategic services to the water, waste and resource recovery sector in Australia and internationally.
- Research Director, STAR Water Group Ltd
- Chairman, STAR Water Group Ltd (formerly known as “STAR Water Solutions Pty Ltd”)
- Chairman, STAR Water USA LLC
- Chairman & co-founder, EC Sustainable and The Centre for Organic Research & Education (CORE)
- Secretary, Stormwater Industry Association NSW
- Member, NSW Organic Ministerial Advisory Council
Steven Yu – Director
Steven has extensive experiences in cross-boarder mergers and acquisitions, capital raising and property development management & financing. He was also previously the Chief Executive Officer of an ASX listed mining company Anchor Resources Ltd (ASX:AHR) and founding Managing Director of Longton Property Group.
He holds a Commerce & Law degree from Melbourne University, Masters of Law degree from Boston University and EMBA degree from Columbia University and London Business School. He is admitted to practice law in China, Australia and United States. He currently also acts as the CEO for AHP Group (listed on SSX), non-Executive Director for Azure Health Technology and teaches Property Finance at University Technology of Sydney.