Eric Love – Chairman
30 years experience in in the Cleantech and Water sectors. In 1996 established the leading environmental consultancy, EC Sustainable providing strategic services to the water, waste and resource recovery sector in Australia and internationally.
- Chairman, STAR Water Solutions Pty Ltd
- Chairman, STAR Water USA LLC
- Chairman & co-founder, EC Sustainable and The Centre for Organic Research & Education (CORE)
- Secretary, Stormwater Industry Association NSW
- Member, NSW Organic Ministerial Advisory Council
Christopher Rochfort – Chief Executive
Christopher is a qualified horticulturist and has been actively involved in the Cleantech and Water sectors since 1986. During this time he has helped shape these industries while undertaking many frontier research programs and assignments.
Christopher has carried out landmark research on the use of reactive filter medias including a twelve year research and development program involving the University of NSW, University of Technology Sydney, Melbourne University (CESAR) and the NSW EPA.
- CEO, STAR Water Solutions Pty Ltd
- CEO, STAR Water USA LLC
- CEO & co-founder, EC Sustainable and The Centre for Organic Research & Education (CORE)
- Panelist – United Nations “Water in Crisis” Forum
- Chair – Water Recovery, Treatment & Re-use Capability Team (waterAustralia and Department of Innovation, Industry, Science & Research)
Tom Mollenkopf (LL.B MBA) – Director
Tom is an accomplished Executive and experienced Director with a track record across diverse industries and professional practice complemented by international experience. He is the current President of the International Water Association and was CEO of the Peter Cullen Water and Environment Trust.
He was CEO of the Australian Water Association from 2007 until 2013 and Deputy Executive Director of the International Water Association based in London between 2005 and 2007. From 1995 to 2005 Tom was an executive at South-East Water in Melbourne. He has a background in law, first in private practice and then as corporate counsel.
Dr Aileen Yang (PhD) – Business Development Manager
Aileen obtained Bachelor Degree on Chemical Engineering in China and PhD Degree on Environmental Engineering in Australia. She has strong academic and technical background on water treatment, water quality assessment, membrane technology and biological treatment for sewage. She has published 12 journal papers with more than 300 citations during the collaboration research projects with University of Wollongong and Sydney Water.
She joined Star Water Solutions in 2017 and duties include:
- Project technical support and delivery
- Data analysis and standard
- International business development
- Clients coordination