Eric Love – Chairman
30 years experience in in the Cleantech and Water sectors. In 1996 established the leading environmental consultancy, EC Sustainable providing strategic services to the water, waste and resource recovery sector in Australia and internationally.
- Chairman, STAR Water Solutions Pty Ltd
- Chairman, STAR Water USA LLC
- Chairman & co-founder, EC Sustainable and The Centre for Organic Research & Education (CORE)
- Secretary, Stormwater Industry Association NSW
- Member, NSW Organic Ministerial Advisory Council
Christopher Rochfort – Chief Executive
Christopher is a qualified horticulturist and has been actively involved in the Cleantech and Water sectors since 1986. During this time he has helped shape these industries while undertaking many frontier research programs and assignments.
Christopher has carried out landmark research on the use of reactive filter medias including a twelve year research and development program involving the University of NSW, University of Technology Sydney, Melbourne University (CESAR) and the NSW EPA.
- CEO, STAR Water Solutions Pty Ltd
- CEO, STAR Water USA LLC
- CEO & co-founder, EC Sustainable and The Centre for Organic Research & Education (CORE)
- Panelist – United Nations “Water in Crisis” Forum
- Chair – Water Recovery, Treatment & Re-use Capability Team (waterAustralia and Department of Innovation, Industry, Science & Research)