Eric Love – Chairman
30 years experience in in the Cleantech and Water sectors. In 1996 established the leading environmental consultancy, EC Sustainable providing strategic services to the water, waste and resource recovery sector in Australia and internationally.
- Chairman, STAR Water Solutions Pty Ltd
- Chairman, STAR Water USA LLC
- Chairman & co-founder, EC Sustainable and The Centre for Organic Research & Education (CORE)
- Secretary, Stormwater Industry Association NSW
- Member, NSW Organic Ministerial Advisory Council
Christopher Rochfort – Chief Executive
Christopher is a qualified horticulturist and has been actively involved in the Cleantech and Water sectors since 1986. During this time he has helped shape these industries while undertaking many frontier research programs and assignments.
Christopher has carried out landmark research on the use of reactive filter medias including a twelve year research and development program involving the University of NSW, University of Technology Sydney, Melbourne University (CESAR) and the NSW EPA.
- CEO, STAR Water Solutions Pty Ltd
- CEO, STAR Water USA LLC
- CEO & co-founder, EC Sustainable and The Centre for Organic Research & Education (CORE)
- Panelist – United Nations “Water in Crisis” Forum
- Chair – Water Recovery, Treatment & Re-use Capability Team (waterAustralia and Department of Innovation, Industry, Science & Research)
Aileen Yang (PhD) – Business Development Manager
Aileen obtained Bachelor Degree on Chemical Engineering in China and PhD Degree on Environmental Engineering in Australia. She has strong academic and technical background on water treatment, water quality assessment, membrane technology and biological treatment for sewage. She has published 12 journal papers with more than 300 citations during the collaboration research projects with University of Wollongong and Sydney Water.
She joined Star Water Solutions in 2017 and duties include:
- Project technical support and delivery
- Data analysis and standard
- International business development
- Clients coordination
Mika Lin – Project Engineer
Mika is a Graduate engineer with EA certificate, and member of ICEA. Graduated from UNSW with Bachelor of Civil engineering honour degree, specialised in Steel Structure, Soil structure and Fluid mechanics. Her research was mainly focusing on analysing the environmental effects and potential solutions of expanding a port. Mika is now studying Master of Project Management at USYD. She was participating stormwater projects in Australia, China and US.
Mika is now in charge of:
- Project Management and design
- Providing technical solutions – Clients
- Technical on-site coordination
- Processing purchase orders